REASONS WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP TODAY
- Our Peer Support Team – all former cops – are now conducting over 70 peer support sessions per week. All sessions are confidential, and at no cost to law enforcement.
- Over 90% of membership contributions are used for peer support training and operations.
- We’ve already helped over 4,000 officers.
Every cop knows at least one other cop who needs help… and isn’t getting it.
Each individual membership will allow us to support at least one cop who really needs help.
To handle our increase in workload, we need to double our peer support capacity.
Many severely stressed officers don’t receive the help they need. Sometimes it’s not available or they feel that it will hurt their career.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
If you appreciate what your local police do for you, you are welcome to join us as a Team Blue Member.Join Now
We’re always looking for volunteers! Click here to find out how you can help!Join Now
MORE REASON WHY WE NEED YOUR HELP
All cops know the dark side of the job:
- The daily sense of danger
- The odds of being wounded or disabled
- The daily stress that builds and builds
- Which can lead to emotional problems at work, at home, in daily life.
NEVER FORGOTTEN, NEVER ALONE!
If enough caring law enforcement officers, family members, and concerned citizens join our ranks, The Wounded Blue Family of Members can grow large enough to take care of every wounded cop who needs our help.